Sunday, September 09, 2007

i bid thee - Hello Goodbye = Beatles

So this is it. the last post from pepepr estate... will be going to KL tomorrow. after i settle the S&P for the new flat :) i guess to all my penang frens, good bye for 18days. and to all my KL frens, hello for the next 18days. its gonna be an exciting and new experiences for me. and of cos living on my own again. tho its only for 18days, its still good practice :)

so here it is...


and of cos i'll be staying here..



TY .
GOD BLESS.
GG.

4 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

HAHAHAAH the YMCA is FUCKNY - new word YAY

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Dan said...

funky choice of songs..u say YES, I say NO. u say GOODBYE, I say hello to MaggiDILIN! I gonna khau her when u gonezzz...18 days is a long time!!!

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

Habik laaa morgan... howw howww now ... ???

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Mogg said...

nice songs ma.

nm nm, later after my skills improve, i khau her back =p
ok?

GG.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home