Tuesday, July 24, 2007

zomg ! i am TAGGED again !

Hey ALL.
Ooooooh wow ! i think i ma starting to get popular eh. LOLS. so this tag comes form ninja @ Teng Hooi from, http://web.kilzac.com/main2.php.
thx bro.

so this is how it goes... i ma suppose to complete like 17 out 27 lines below. for every complete set, some dude in KL will donate rm 127.00 for an orphanage. so GG sir, u gonna donate tonnes =)









INSTRUCTION:
“Blogger Idham has pledged to donate RM 127.00 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage in Bangi for every tag completed before 26 August 2007. It’s so simple, all you need to do is to complete any 17 sentences from the 27 listed below (that’s the tag) and drop Idham a comment over at the tag’s original page here.”

MY ANSWERS :

1. A person is only as good as ……… he / she can afford to be.

2. Friendship is always …………… about someone giving and some other one taking something.

3. To love is to……… let go whats most precious to you.

4. Money makes me……………. wanna make more money la.

5. I miss ……. so much in life and so many people.

6. My way of saying I care is by ………. trying too hard to make you happy.

7. I try to spread love and happiness by…… talking nonsense all day and making no sense.

8. Pick the flowers when……i need to know what it means.

9. To love someone is to………. accept her for who she is and preparing for what she can do to you

10. Beauty is………. important in life.

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was……… making a girl cry.

12. When I was twenty one, I remember……… skipping college too much.

13. I am most happy when ……….. i touched down in PG airport after my AUSSY "holiday".

14. Nothing makes me happier than …….. the TRANSFORMERS

15. If I can change one thing, I will change …….. the way i used to treat ppl back when i was a teenager.

16. If smiles were……. me then I………be smilling..

17. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could………

18. If you want to ………kill yourself, then you have to ……… visit www. suicide.com

19. Money is not everything but…………… it does make the world go round.

20. The most touching moments I have experienced is……………… my grandfather's funeral day.

21. I smile when………. i see anyone smile.

22. When I am happy, I…………. go into very very very happy mode. you WILL know.

23. If only I don’t have to …… sleep, then…… I’d be…… WOWing all day.

24. The best thing I did yesterday was………… bought 4 Soundwave which i know will go uip in price.

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title, - The Day Morgan Grew Up. - a morgan story (2007) preview.

26. One thing I must do before I die is…………. to own a Life Sized Optimus Prime Robot/Truck.

27. Doing this meme, I feel like ……….. like an SOCer =(

There ya go. so now i ma gonna tag....

1 - Danny boi @ blogwawasan.com

2 - Melisa @ melisateoh.blogspot.com

3 - Ben da RAT @ thelurveshack.blogspot.com

GG.

6 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Looks a lot like BLOG homework!

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Jin said...

lol. ok diak. will do that funky thingy!

4 soundwave... arent you trying to SELL your TF? not buy more =.=

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Mogg said...

hella !

:)

buy TF then sell TF. thats whats u call "business" ma.

KEKKE. must buy more then sell, but then thats called bad business.

LOL

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

then why u say u like to play transformer ekekeke 00




i still remmeber the day u said u dont know how to lie..

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Pongs said...

Woi....
Tag me also lar ...
Atleast got something to do and for charity one =D

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Mogg said...

you ?

half the time u turn me down la, pongs.

tag u also sometime no point.

maybe next time la

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home