Tuesday, June 05, 2007

blog blog blog...


been pretty busy in doing much of everything. wowing, lepaking, and figuring out a good name for my future business. anyone has any ideas ? it will probably have to do with toys, seconds/broken stuff and eventually antiques. do help me out.

my dad will be going for his final check up tomorrow. it will be the x ray.
if all goes well, he will be able to go back to juru.
thats is good news for all. but as for me, i would still have to be in island to help him out.

so no change for me >< looking for job and etc. boring still. but will be better real soon :) also have been looking in to some local uni/colleges to further my studies.

oh yeah. my phone just F**Ked up. need to repair it or just use it till it dies. all in due time.

GG


2 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

Ahhh is you got no time how come got "lepak" ???


YOUr tagged btw :)

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Dan said...

lepak is work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home