Thursday, September 06, 2007

I recomend = Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's

So looks like I have not been blogging for maybe 4 weeks now. Let me do a re-cap of what had happened =)

We (cikgu, sasi and myself) went for the GWEN STEFANI concert in KL last month. was a bang ! people were everywhere. chicks dudes guys girls. all were there. It was like THE PLACE to be that night. We lined up for at least 1hr and 30mins before we could get in. 5mins after we did, she jumped on the stage and started her show. she was AWESOME ! here is a little clip after the concert.



Next was the MORGAN VENTURES profit for AUGUST 2007. Well this month was hella great LOL. I manage to make a whoping rm 400.00 + in profits. Damn good jump from a -rm 150.00 + since July. hope SEPT will be better.

Now we have the latest new about me. lol. incase you guys didnt know, i started my job seeking quest since May i think. Been to about 3 interviews upto date. The latest one is at VADS Berhad part of Telekom. its like a umm... call center la. LOL. provides business solutions to all. find out more here = http://www.vads.com/main.html .They said I can get ready to start work soon. the "broker" told me la.. SO AFTER 6 MONTHS, I may get a job tomorrow -) so grats to me !

As for WOW, MY is dying. dont think will recover form this. Many of the core players have left for other guilds, mostly quit wow and asking me to sell their acct. for them.

so what have you been doing all this while ? do tell =)

GG.

3 Comments:

At 5:07 AM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

Grats on the job yo !

Champaigne for my real friends and real pain for my sham friends... but this looks totally opposite..

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Dan said...

I have been out of WOW for some time liao. Doing other things...

 
At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home