Friday, September 07, 2007

zomg ! i got a JOB ! even i dont believe it !

hey hey hey.
so, yeah today i signed the contract.. for 6 months @ rm 1300.00 + 300.00 + w/e. kinda cheap la. but hey, its a freakin job. cant complain right.

LOL

So yeah. i am not an SOCer. starting tuesday i will be in KL for training near bangsar. until 28th sept. then back at KOMTAR to work :) so things are looking pretty nice atm.Another good news, i would be signing my S&P agreement for my flat on monday. and to think i was going to be duped cos the company didnt contact me for a whole 2 months or so. was scared that they would run away with my 1000.00 >< thank god ! i need 10% to sign the S&P, my dad agreed to help me with about 1000.00, thats leaves 2100.00 on my end. well things did pick up :) lols. with the business doing better, and me a job and of cos the flat S&P. my portfolio is looking pretty well now :)

now to buck up my people skills and then focus on my job / business once i get back to penang.
just hope i dont fall back into being too lazy for my own good eh.

GG.





4 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Press bright red button to WIN!

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Mogg said...

hellz yeah !

how u know wan ?

><

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Pongs said...

All the best man !!!

Wish you good luck <3

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

omg - of course la the red button - but it seems broken :P
eekkekeek

hope not

 

Post a Comment

<< Home