Thursday, November 22, 2007

the post from work while waiting....

for poopathy to get on dinner break so we can go makan together. its been a long while since we makan together..


pretty much the same today. nothing really special happen. but i did post up 4 items on ebay. my 2nd attempt after i started work on sept 11th. so kinda hoping i can re-pick up where i left off on ebay. especially now, where we malaysian can now withdraw from paypal.


hells yeah !!


so all you internet entreprenaur wannabes, its the best time to start now. all seems to be looking good for me now. just need to work on them more.


also, i am looking for anyone who knows anyone who can cast / mold plastic. i wanna make some parts. pls do hook me up :)


GG.


btw, the big plan is 20th dec - 25th dec, i get the leave and we go bangkok.

still pending my application atm..

sasi - how's ur side looking like ?

cikgu - is A OK.

6 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger ming said...

thanks for that bit of e-bay news. Lol but i spent all my paypal money online di!

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moggs ..if its bangkok yea let me know when ur leave is approved or not - ASAP because i use a system to apply leave - will cause problem to cancel leave after approval. You guys can stay at the same hotel where my bro is but not wit him as he needs the space- only me. cheers

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Dan said...

umm.. ok but if worse comes to worse n we got no place to stay.... then we $kautim$ him abit..let us sleep one corner n use the toilet.

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger Mogg said...

ooo.

dont worry, 1 night 2 bed room not more then rm 70.00 i think.

but that was like 4 yrs ago.

LOLs

atm no news yet for my leave.

muruku girl is now a fren.
but she got say how the guy win her heart also. so kira like give me tips for my future targets :)
but it involved rm 800.00 in gifts ><

thats steep..

GG

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger Aodian said...

bangkok.. cool.. my school arranging a trip to bangkok.. most of the students are going.. not sure if I shud go there or an orphanage in Calcutta or back to malaysia.. only problem is the air fare too damn expensive.. even more than the real airline cost.. have fun in bangkok if ur going!!

 
At 3:45 AM, Anonymous Guide to Bangkok Hotels said...

Thank you so much for sharing your story. It's very informative. I love to read it and do hope to read your next story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home