Thursday, October 25, 2007

so what happened after teh SpiceMarket....

i had a stroke of bad luck. the next morning i woke up with a really bad sore throat. i tot it was nothing. but as the day passed, it got worst. hooked up with some of my grandma's home recipe for heaty body. didnt work.

sunday was pretty much the same. i was in pain. just stayed at home. kinda the worst weekend since i started working. o well. my mom said i burnt my throat while at the buffet. my grandma think i knocked my neck onto something. kira playing "HOUSE" la they both. LOL

monday, it was slightly better i think, my throat. met up with poopathy for breakfast. her weekend was awesome. she and her whole family had a temple function on saturday night. its like a family temple ... in teluk bahang. she said its a nice place. the function started form 8am till like 11pm. was super tired la her. then at 11pm started catching up with her visitng family members. she stayed up until 6am. then 7am she woke to leave for work lo. she looked hella tired lo.. poor thing. her dress was killer i'll say =)
at about 9am, my throat gotten worst. as though u wanna tear it out only. believe you me. i decided to go see the docs. went to the government clinic behind SXI. i been there since waaaay back in high school times. the doc told me my tonsils bengkak. semua merah-merah. gave me some antibiotics and panadol. had brunch with ming at about 10.00..cos the doc gave a time sheet. check out time was 10.30am. had to kill 30 mins lol.

to no avail, the meds were no good. tuesday was pretty much the same. i called poopathy for breakfast, but she said she was sick. i think cos she did too much on the temple function la. so i told her supervisor also la. my throat still hurts lo.

wedsnaeday morning 7am, poopathy sms me, saying she was sick again. and to tell her supervisor lo. me also not getting any better. in fact i honestly think i was getting worst. those meds are really no good. went to see the doc again. same place. he said i was getting better, gave me panadol and gargle potion. did those. felt better. at 5pm felt bad again. nuff said i decided to take MC or thursday.

today.... went to see a chinese doc- pongs recommendation. got my meds and my MC. my first MC ion 26 years =) then we went to island plaza to buy my B.E.P ticket. hella !! finally got it !!! did some shopping after that.
he dropped me home, wow a bit. and here we are.. waiting for cikgu for Siput Moi for dinner.

catch yer guys after the concert.

GG.

tonsils sucks !

2 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

waaa that bad ar..... ooo now i knows

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Dan said...

semoga cepat sembuh datuk M.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home