Saturday, May 12, 2007

the serious post

today i have a really big argument with my dad,
the topics were..

1 - me being a useless son who does nothing but play computer games, eat and get fat all day.
2 - whether money spent on my uni fee's were worth it or not.
3 - a house which was offered to me by the malaysian government, thanks to my dad.
4 - being useless all together.

so i felt really sad. he made me feel as though i was a total leech. been sucking on the family resources and not giving anything back. so i decided, that i would no longer ask for any more help. i might as well stop now, before i waste even more money. and told him that i no longer want to go back to aus. and will start my life here in penang. and told him that i'll will get on life without depending on him. as for the house, i told him that i would buy it for my own.

so i guess now, i just killed any help from my family. maybe too drastic. but it will be for the better for everyone.

GG

7 Comments:

At 4:43 AM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

Oh man :(

How now man ??? iTs ok i dont know if it`s irony or wht but i posted something that will make you feel better :) hope it helps mate :)


You gonna pawn em kekeke

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Pongs said...

Everyone need help sometimes , even venom.....

Sometimes we do need the help =(

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger Dan said...

sure or not?

Remove ALR from the blog title then only I believe. But think...never too late to turn back. NEVER.

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Nicholas said...

Eh.. you should listen to my mother talk about you ok? If theres anyone int he world she believes is resourceful and will make it in life, its you.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger yannseong said...

take care... u still my lovely brother...

 
At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wei moggie. u finish off ur degree in aust. and trust me, u will pay back ur parents one day! don give up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole believes in you man!

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea man... part time work... and finish studying first... then only can sustain long term work ma.. just my thought....
We're all behind u ok? God Bless..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home