Monday, April 09, 2007

Surgery went well, now for recovery.

this morning 7.36am my dad was pushed into the operating theater in GH. so i hung around for about an hour then i left for home. my mom was still chilling in the TV room to wait for any complications.

then at about 2.00pm i went tot he hospital to see my dad. i couldnt find my mom. she had gone out with my aunty to see a doctor. at about 2.30pm, the nurse call me and said that my dad was out of the theater.

so basically i was there all alone, i didnt know what to do or where to go. i took my dad's stuff and handed them over to the nurse and left the CICU.

at about 3pm my mom got back. so now we went to see the surgeon who did the operation. he explained what he did to us.

as a summary, the surgery has went smoothly. he grafted 3 new "veins" for my dad's heart. then told us that my dad's heart is pretty bad shape. many veins were already damaged, and some were even calcified. he did his best. but at this old age and health problems, its common that the heart has these much problems. so he told us that my dad needs to control his lifestyle. if not, he might have another heart issue.

yeah, so the next 12 hrs is very critical. he left my dad asleep. if he is able to breath on his own by tonight, everything should be fine. if not he will wait for tomorrow morning before remove the breathing support system.

thats about what happen to my dad today. pls pray for his recovery !

thank you all.

1 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger B r y a N ` said...

GOOD LUCKx3
Pray for u fatherx3
omitoforx3
=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home