Wednesday, February 21, 2007

i will be what i was not !

CHAPTER II

i think that my progress in the new approach towards life is going well. its started of really well. now days i tend to listen more then i talk. just recently i lost a bunch of money just to learn how to play TEXAS hold em. i just realized, i am really bad at it. i tend to get cocky at a point after i won a lot. so that was a valuable lesson in learning my own flaws. so basically a few of them at the table probably knew about this. then they took it to their advantage. then i realized,
when it comes to self preservation, we will do what ever it takes to survive. thats just the basic rule of life on earth. no matter how much we deny it, at one point in life we will submit to that rule. as my friend puts it, survival for the fittest. now i know that.
its was basically a great new year, met up with many old friends and some new ones. talked drank gambled. good times. there is nothing like being in a group of good friends. the good the bad the uglies, all is reset at this time of year and only during Chinese new year. grudges and annoyances were wiped clean. thats is for me at least anyways. i don't believe in taking a grudge too far, it will only just eat yourself up instead.
so with the new year week coming to an end, its time for me to start taking action on my plans for this year. as far as you know, my studies are being deferred for 1 year but it might also be canceled. it all depends on my dad or how well i treat him. i do want to study. but you can't shun away family. that what my dad taught me. family comes first. a very good point - imo. my resume will be done in a few days time. then should be going out the all the factories and companies that is looking for an engineer of sort. by god's will i will find a job, oh and a friend of mine too for that matter. she has also been looking for a job for a long time. nothing fancy, any decent paying job with 5/6 working days, preferably non shift.
let me see what i left out... oh yeah. i have removed all girls from the list. this is to co-in sync with my new plan for my life. so at the moment, i am a single guy who is in between jobs. once i get a job, I'll be starting the list again. so if you know someone who can get in it, please let me know. i do need more responsibility.
i guess that takes the cake for today. good luck, take care and god bless.

yours truly,
Morgan Ramanchandram.
22 feb 2007.



- The Day Morgan Grew Up.
- a morgan story (2007) preview.


PS - rememeber the list ! i need your help !




5 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

The list is like random drop -rates are like 0.1% if ur not working 20% if your working. and like 115% if ur in clubs... more like the leather ball in WoW - u dont want it but it`ll get in your bag some how :P

Its all depends on how your chose your path :)

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Pongs said...

+ 1 point = Good Format
+ 1 point = Good plan
+ 1 point = Good execution
- 3 point = No typo

= 2 thumbs up and GooD LucK

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger B r y a N ` said...

aiyor ar ....
girls everywhere have ler...
ban ban lai...
find chun chun 1 ..
make sure chun chun 1 ...

Good Luck

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Dan said...

I start to money day prepear

I start to women day prepare......
I buy magnum, damacai and toto.....))))
But I have problem. I haven't number... ,
Help me please.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Mogg said...

LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home