Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Till all are one..


I went to church last sunday. no force no farce. with my own free will. felt kinda weird the forst few minutes as i stepped into the compound. watching all the people mingling and talking. as though i reconnected to a part of me that was lost for a long time. the last time i went to church was like in 2 or 3 years. its has been that long that i disconnected myself form the religion. maybe that would explain my behavior.

anyways, it was a great mass. song were nice. the fan was great. they did a good job in touching up the church building. now it looks majestic. the priest was also less hypocritical then the previous ones. that was amongst the few reason that i stopped going to church. i mean i still believe in god and all his wonders, i just didnt feel that i do it better esle where. maybe its was just my lazy excuse to skip church. who knows... well, church now looks promising now. maybe i'll give it a go next sunday :)

so the time of lent is near. its time for sacrifice and giving. confession is today. its been a while too since i did that. well, another old new experience.

its time for me to put religion back into my life. it will do me some good. by god's will. i hope so too.

thats about it for now. maybe going for MR bean or charllottes web later.

enjoy.

PS. if you see that dvd cover, and it moves. PLS PLS buy it for me ! only original will move !

3 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Dan said...

"only originals move" - MorMorGhken 2007.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Mogg said...

....

excuse my French

:)

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

hmmm iam sure there are more naive chicks there la -

nvm you are naive when it comes to chicks anyways
"God" bless you LOL


LMK if you do :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home