Tuesday, February 06, 2007

this is to all of you out there.


hey.
as you all have heard, i be doing my UUM application. just did photocopied my certs. and took my most recent photo. will be filling out the form and sending it in by feb 15. thats the dateline. so after that, just hope i get accepted la. i still havent gotten any reply form RMIT for my defer/cancellation of my course there. how how how ?

then i can work on my resume. thats another hard one. applying for things just seems to be difficult for me. its like there is a fear in the back of my head of being rejected. ah. but i think it happens to the best of us :)
anyone know a good site for some really good resume sample ? pls do share..

WOW. WOW. WOW. it owns me. now at level 69 things are going pretty slow. but luckily my account got frozen, so i can write my blog and get a few other online stuff done. need to start selling TOYS, not enough minerals....i become totally useless when i play WOW. sad but true. probably will wait a few days when i finished my applications before 1 reload my account.

the girl whom i fancy alot, now thats a dept. where not much progress is happening. probably the bottom of my to do list currently. with UUM n RMIT n WORK above her. ye, she told me not to waste money on flowers.... might as well take her out for cake or something.

well this is an exciting month. with valentine's day , chinese new year, feb 15th and sorting out my RMIT stuff.

GG
- HHWL

2 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

Well - buy her makan is the best la- and its time for us to mingle with her so that we know who she really is and what you really are around you - sort of an ice breaker where we actually talk to her and she actually ask questions and so on - no like the mundane Hi bye shit.
lets break the ice
nuff said

what you all say ?

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Mogg said...

all in good time :)

GG.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home