Wednesday, January 17, 2007

no more RMIT...for one year i hope

to all who still dont know..
yes, i will no longer be continuing my studies in RMIT . i have made a request to defer my class for 1 year. i sincerely hope RMIT will allow it. the reason being that my father will be going for his heart operation in FEB or MARCH. he has requested me to stay back in malaysia to help him with his work and help look after him during his recovery stages. if all goes well, which RMIT allowed the deffering, i can resume in 2008.

i was acctually looking forward to classes this year. had a couple of ideas worked out. just waiting to be executed in aus. tough luck meh or some will tell me "karma".
-sigh..

all of a sudden, the girl whom i fancy seems to be the least of my problems...but i still think of her o so very often :(

on a brighter side.. i got my copy of The Bruning Crusade last night. thanks Cikgu ! today tried to login, but the servers crashed i think. always kicking me out. lol. gotta wait for 10pm again for that traffic free connection.

oh yeah. i now have to look for a job. the one thing which i had been avoiding in mlaysia. oops, a gf/wife should be fine too,lol...

any recomendations ? pls do tell. i ma shy shy guy.

QQ

p.s- words of hate, disappointment and sadness were thrown around.

** po pi!po pi! ang kong po pi! **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home