Friday, January 05, 2007

speed of lightning, roar of thunder.....

the execution of a plan is the hardest.

today was the 1st day of my quest to loose weight. woke up at 7.30am to walk at waterfalls. 2 rounds, finished at bout 9am. hope i can do it again tomorrow and everyday after today. and i need to stop eating too much.

started collecting information for my client database. doing it the old fashion way of excel and gmail email groups. should have done that when i first started, lol. would have saved me lotsa trouble.

so i guess this is going to be a very exciting new semester for me in melbourne. going to solely depend on my ebay to survive outside the family house. need all the help i can give myself.

hah !

so anyone up for a little exercise in the morning or evenings, pls dont be shy and tell me.

its time to get FIT !!

GG

P.S - my "cousin" will now be refered to as the girl whom i really fancy or anything along those lines.

4 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

[whisper]Ganaz: invite
Ganaz joins the party.
[Party]Ganaz: Can i get a summon please ?

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Dan said...

[Party] Cache: /i eerfalinious
Player not found.
[Party] Cache: /i eerfalyniousz
Player not found.
[Party] Cache: Somebody invite the faggot pls.
'Eerfalyniouz' has gone offline.
[Party] Trixy: /i eerfaliniouz
Player not found.
[Party] Ghoss: I think press "O" and invite frm list
[Party] Trixy: Offline dee the fucker lololishish

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Pongs said...

[Party]Ghoss: QQ MORE ~~~~~
[Party]Ghoss: Anyway , new exercise plan coming up but don't know when to start .
[Party]Dahsyat: Sure , after 16th i will be /DND EKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Mogg said...

[Party] Trixy: /train
[Party] Trixy: hehe <3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home