Friday, January 26, 2007

streamyx is up =)

hey boys and girls..
well this is the day...
i am on streamyx. welcome back to downloads and lag free wow and unlimited internet. but there is one simple problem. whenever i use the dsl filter, the dsl light on my modem wont light up. when i directly connect the phone line to modem, it works. so anyone can help me here ? i figured out 1 of 2 posibilities.

1 - my phone line setting messed up
2 - both my dsl filters are messed up.

whats are the chances . lol

so with streamyx down..

1 - resume
2 - UUM applicatioin
3 - work
4 - the girl

one by one will be downed. a frens of mine said its going to be hard year as both of us are jobless and have similar family pressures lol. but i told her, i got a good feeling bout this year =) i just can feel it. cant explain, but feel it. she loled and nod. haha.

and another fren said... we all but actors in god's play. he is a dramatic producer. we all are to have happy endings.

ye. i made my dad so happy last night. i could see it and felt it . when i told him i ma decided to apply for the UUM degree thing. and my plans above.


and rumours of wedding ? i wonder whose starting that. probably he/she can intro me my future wife eh?

GG

ps - streamyx = 500ms or less in spaceland

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to hear ......

ahhaah :_


-sasl-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home