Wednesday, January 17, 2007

anything but my transformers....

today my dad attacked my transformers. of all the things in the world. he chose my transformers. he wants me to clear them out or sell them or he will throw them away. the reason being he is afraid that police/customs will raid his house and accuse him of smuggling toys.
this time i didnt argue. i just agreed. i was angry and disappointed and sad. i mean, will that really happen ? and of all things to smuggle, TOYS ? on top of that, SECOND HAND TOYS ?

come on la... i am not 2 years old ok. so heeding many advices to let him "win" due to his heart condition.

i just cant understand why is he doing this ? can anyone pls help me understand..

after a few more paragraphs, i finally understood.

it was about what other people would think of me. how would i make him look in the world..now i understand why he did all the things he did to me. he was just plain embarrassed of me. me being the dis functional unemployed son that acts like a 5 year old who plays with this toys. no one knows how much my transformers did for me.

its sad. i am sad.

oh well.. thats life. i am an embarrassment to my family.


GG

4 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Pongs said...

You should be proud of who you are and not trying to pretend to be someone who you are not =P

and you should do what you feel like doing instead of doing something just to please someone else

GG

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Mogg said...

well said.
so i decided to move all my toys back to PE. then now i will be taking over the phone, electric n water bills there. no more staying with my father.
then i will get my job.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

:) nvm nvm WE go TANNI :) i promise :) not to get wasted but high in the western fly :)

 
At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Mogg... hope you find the job and all.

- an old friend -

 

Post a Comment

<< Home