Wednesday, February 22, 2006

my eleventh post !


a last, another day passed, another in melbourne. i spent the whole day working. form 11am - 6pm. work now ranges from dismantling cupboards, moving beds, fixing eletrical stuff and repairing doors. lol. i did all of those today. yeah. anyways got ym pay for the 2 weeks. aud 400.0 yah ! TY TY ! =) and got my AUS line too. and the new HP sony ericsson K750i black - 0403328656 ! i think. havent really use my line yet. u can sms or call if needed ! =) still dont have my com yet >.< so still "cacat" for a while b4 i can get my online nonsesne going. to all thats waiting for it. please be patient. i am working on getting it. so WOWers, i just reached lvl 40. got my kodo and trying out the stormstrike. very very fun. will reload after i get my com. my acc expired tomorrow. well tomorrow is orientation. hope all goes well ! :) enjoy !

4 Comments:

At 2:27 AM, Blogger ming said...

sap yo!

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Mogg said...

yo yo yo ! new toy ! lol

 
At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/quomem]wellbutrin qtc prolongation
[/url]online 60 pills wellbutrin 150 mg
purchase 120 pills wellbutrin 150 mg
bupropiona serve para emagrecer
zyban lek
120 pills Bupropion

 
At 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/duloxetine-online/]buy cymbalta online
[/url] cambio de look
cymbalta xyrem
Duloxetine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home