Tuesday, February 14, 2006

my third post !

went for registeration today. saw many many international students. lol. signed up for my course. need to register for classes online. so many thigns to be done. next orientation is feb 23rd. then acctual classes starts on feb 27th. till then.. work i guess LOL. probably getitng my bank acc tomorrow. well, as my fren said. melbourne is crappy compared to PG at night. LOL. no joke. its only strippers / beers / gambling / etc. and NOTHING ELSE after 10 pm. and for one that dont do none of those, kinda need much time to adjust in. anyways at a cyber cafe now. got like 30mins more to kill. wow servers down >.< happy valentines day to all i guess ! haha ! esp my "cousin" ! till my next online chance. enjoy ! oh eyah. my pay is aud 200.0 per week. 8pm-8am daily standby ! lol ! thats whacked !

1 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

it`s wif morgan liau ...
ask him

 

Post a Comment

<< Home