Sunday, February 12, 2006

my first post from AUS !


hello all. nice to see you again. well as some of you know, i left penang @ 08.00 saturday. then reached KL at 09.00, then followed on to AUS and reached @ 10.00 pm AUSY time. the first night was ok. my dad's friend's son fetched me and got my burger king ( hungry jacks). yeap, my first meal in AUS was burger king ! lol !i be staying alone in one the place i work at. so should be cool. my apartment is a sweet place for 1. yeah. its like a small hotel room. with the stove, microwave, tv , fridge. it even has heating lights. for those really really cold nights lol.awesome place for one ! yeah. today, i woke up @ 10.00 am. felt weird. since i am still adapting tot he aus timing. went to meet my cousins. met ben the RAT tooo . hahah. then grab a bite to eat and wind up here, now blogging, from my aunties house. waiting for dinner, my bro cokming tonight too. anyways. tomorrow i'll start my 1st day at work. as an apartment caretaker , or something like it. going to apply for my phone line , but a come ASAP. =) thats tomorrows new, if i get to re-blog. lol. anwyays. the flight was awesome. sat to a pretty girl from china probably. but didnt say much. shy ol me. >.< the weather / air / water is all bonkers. my body is kinda giving some weird feeling. been feeling sickish since this morning. hope all goes well. :) yah ! and NO. not coming back until my 10 months are up
hahahahaha ! enjoy !

1 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

great to hear that man :)

Im happy that u`ve reached there safe n sound and abt the gal bside you. u should have talked to her..i mean come on la it`s not like your talking a bus to KL

BODO !!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home