Sunday, February 12, 2006

my second post !

well i started my job yesterday i think lol. the main huge glass door broke. so we had to clean it up. after that we went for a beer + pizza. so its awesome. probably be handling that too later. :) still havent gotten my bank acc / phone line yet. so any recomendations. pls feel free. tomorrow is oirentation, gonna be a tough one lol. been 4 years since my last orieatation. going for ribs tonight. hehehe. also today, an old friend of mine said, that i was realy lansi back in the days of MTG in novelhut. i told her i didnt realised it. so now, to all that felt that way, i am truly sorry ! and ...... enjoy !!

2 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

is there such a thing as an honest mistake :)

YES there is ... if ur wondering

If not the " No one is perfect" wont make sence :)

Beer and pizza aye.....

That`d truely be awsome :)

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Dan said...

sasi, where's my pizza card?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home