Tuesday, February 14, 2006

my fourth post !

yo ! today i finally got my bank acc. awesome. its the national bank of AUS. deposited AUD 200.00 -) planing to jump to a better one after i get more info. awating joseph to get back so i can buy my com. haha ! later i gona get my work training. so looking forward to work ! yes, i am looking forward ! its really a dead town, melbourne, short of drinking n womanizin .. hope i dont get too unshy there, hahaha ! who knows what will happen :) changes o changes, for good or for worst. anyways. i dont know what to write more. the homesick is slowly creeping to me !! better get more things to do !! argh ! aight ! enjoy !

2 Comments:

At 2:52 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Everyday I say to myself...
MMALRPPKKKKK oh MMALRPPKKKKK... WYNBY. WYNBY!??!?!? I guess you got the message. Hope the blog updating is as consistent as your SMSs to her.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Mogg said...

lols ! well not so often la. no mroe credit. probably no more sms to her >.< i'll blog later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home