Monday, April 16, 2007

kindness and love.

hey all.
responsibilities. today it has started. my role as a responsible son. i will now be the standby guy for my mom. so anything she needs, I'll have to deliver regardless of when and how. stress, its taking up my wow time, darn it. but alas, its for my dad :) nuff said.

kindness and love of people and life. if you feel that you have done enough just by donating money or financial aids, thats so untrue. its not the same until you do it by helping out yourself. but be wary of fake people who pretend that they need ur aid.

so yeah, my dad's blood pressure is too high, so the docs have stopped him from coming back. maybe in a day or two, he can come back :)

so nothing much been happening as of late. been out only a couple of time. movie and some eatings. kinda less exciting nowdays.

been wowing a lot. the best thing to do when u are on standby. lol. lvl 50 on my alt warrior. 20 more to go. booyah !

no work options yet. hope to get good news soon. well we can only pray. just hope i get one real soon. if not i'll be sooo dead .... NOT.

have already figured out a way to clear all my CC debts of rm 6000.00 by 2 months time i'll be debt free and poor. by then i sure bloody well slim down. as ppl have told me thats the only way. so everything is worth a try i guess.

so whats new in your life ? do feel free to share....

GG

3 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Pongs said...

That is so true about fake peoples =(

Grats and Good Luck =)

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Dan said...

almost convincing enough. good try.

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home