Saturday, April 14, 2007

things are going well

well things are looking good for my dad. went to see him today, his stitches were all removed. the wound are healing pretty well. so yeah. damn good recovery. he will be discharged probably on monday :)

as you know, i try keep everyone close with me in the loop regarding my dad. so one day, magdelene suggested that she wanted to go see my dad. so a couple days back i fetched her. now she wanted to get some stuff for my dad, like "buah tangan" its better to go visiting with something rather than empty handed. a fine gesture. so we went to adventist hospital, where she worked. she was night shift for this week. so she was picking and choosing stuff. i was like eyeing the yummy cakes and buns. after like 30 mins of "shopping" she came out with a hamper. i mean, thats was a supprise. i tot she was just gona get a few things. so we managed to get it to the hospital. so everyone was there, it was like an ambush of some sorts. i mean, my mom , 3 aunties and my dad.

3 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Pongs said...

grats grats <3

I'm wondering how did you 2 carried the hamper ? on bike?

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Mogg said...

ye, bike
<3

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger B r y a N ` said...

wow....become he ghost rider...
johnny balde...

Ghostridding lar...
aiyor la...
want a girl to ride my bike also hard nowadays

 

Post a Comment

<< Home