Tuesday, December 05, 2006

to all those who follows...

hey all.
i know its been about 1 month now since i got back. didnt really blog. so here are the few updates.
1 - i am now 90kg ( lost 2kg)
2 - bought a new laptop (dell)
3 - just recovered form flu
4 - did rather well for my 2nd sem in rmit. 1 pass , 2 credit , 1 distinction
5 - still havent meet my cousin whom i miss so much. QQ
6 - selling many of my trasnformers. probably all.
7 - wowing less and less.
8 - met up with many old friends. and still many more to go.
9 - revamping myself, although how slow it seems, but i will get there :)
10-my dad is going to postpone his heart operation. QQ
11-trips to KL, thailand and SG is sequence. maybe will add genting highlands :)
12- my bike is now yellow !
13-didnt tanni session yet. QQ

thats about it for now.
enjoy !

2 Comments:

At 3:43 AM, Blogger Dan said...

faster come back Penang! we miss u...

 
At 2:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-sasi-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home