Friday, November 03, 2006

why am i expected succumb to conformity ?

why am i expect to conform ? i dont think its one of my stronger points. i tend to do what like when i like. which is a very bad trait for a noobie emplyee. but the thing is i dont wanna be no employee. so hence, why is my dad making me confrom to being an employee ?

i personally feel that..

1 - he will never trust my decisions
2 - never let me do what i want
3 - always decides against me, in favor of others

o well, i guess it sucks to me at the moment meh.

will be back in nov 13th. see ya all soon.

- one of those random bithc fits

QQ

2 Comments:

At 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i`lll be .. your crying shoulder..aaeeiiiii will be betters......

-sasi-

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger Mogg said...

lol sure sure.

love ya long time !

meh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home