Thursday, October 26, 2006

boring stuff about morgan in melbourne

nonsense and etc,
i cant seem to get started on my last assignment for the semester. i have no freking idea why. today was the last day of class, we did lotsa exam revision. with exams starting on monday till thursday. after that i'll be home free. but now, its that damn last assignment. gah !

so i was getting back into my toys business contacts. preparing for my holiday sales. i think i probably will be selling off a nice chunk of my collection. to fund my holiday and my returning ticket to melbourne next year. thats a story for another day. but definately will be spending more time with my family. and excercsing. after all, loosing weight will be a good thing for me.

i guess it will be about 19 days before i touch down in KL. anything anyone wants? but not too heavy or expensive :) haha. i ma suppose to buy boots for my "cousin". and maybe some "buah tangan" for my ama and parents :) rare but timely due.

as for my transformers movie comment, i feel its not fair to the old trasnformers fans who grew up with them to make the movie about alien robots. but heck, its all about the money huh. who give a rats ass about a few lame guys who like robots. meh ! looks like i might not be watching it in the cinemas. so much for my huge transformers spirit.

note : never ignore a fan's feedbacks imo :)

on a brighter side of that, MP05 will be megatron, lets hope they dont fark that up too.

"after all, its only conflakes at the end of the rainbow" - click.

true that.

GG

5 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger Mogg said...

/blek

hehehe, more like 100 kida :)

haha. still doing my assignmetn laa

><

4 hrs left.

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Shar said...

Here's motivation for you to kickstart the assignment:

FINISH IT OR RISK me opening the two boxes of goodies in my room. I have kids in my hse. I bet they would love to play with tlansfomes, lobots in lisguise.

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger Mogg said...

/cry

QQ


noooo...

>_<

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger Dan said...

MP5 is not Megatron. Its F1; 3; 1. Do u under?

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Mogg said...

hahahaha

farker!

hell yeah i do !

/lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home