Sunday, October 29, 2006

deadly exams days for morgan in melbourne

omg.
it is almost over...

today 1st the first day for my exam spree. darn it. i think i did kinda not so well. probably did like 40% of the paper properly. the other 60% was just "tembak" la. ish. well thats what i get for not being well prepared. with 1 more tomorrow and the most dreaded ACCOUNTING on thursday. that will the end. the worst and the last.

anyways. got my wow BC beta cdkey yesterday. after a really long n misunderstanding myself. i decided to sell it. with me being unable to get my own intenet n com to play wow. it would be a bad idea for me to spend rm 2.00 per hour. esp with the when BC is delayed until jan. so sure i cant control myself wan, sure will over dose :( so elok i dont get tempted.

also been looking into more TF. i guess the movie isnt that bad. with new concept n story line. i guess i'll just leanr to accpet thing i dont like eh. life is such :)

2 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, Blogger Mogg said...

already am !!!

QQ

 
At 2:56 AM, Blogger Dan said...

dont sell...give fren.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home