Tuesday, October 17, 2006

happy happy morgan !

hey all,
i bought my ticket =)
leaving melbourne nov 13th 3.40pm, will reach KL nov 13th 8.40pm. finally its that time of the year again, haha, i ma returning to makes your lifes more miserable =)

everytime when i near going back i will be extra happy la, haha, i think i am still not used to aussy. LOL. anyways, ticket bought, next stop exams n assignments. if according to plan, its merit for all 4 subjects. now to make it reality.

am i really that hard to understand ? lol, there are people who still ask me why i do things that i do. and i'll go... "its something i MUST do."

i mean, probably people who know me will get it so often that they just let me do what i need to do.

and i will say it again. its something i MUST do. so pls, try to understand, and if you still cant pls ask why. it will start a long story la of my ideal master plan of my life. haha, but at least u will know me a little bit more eh. LOL.

i am more than meets the eye !

wahahaha

ok, time to play some wow and get my receipt printed. will start revision soon.
all the best to all students and business people !

GG

1 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH, HAPPY DEEPAVALI MACHA!!! MAY U GET frostmourne and the sword of 1000 truths soon in WOW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home