Tuesday, September 19, 2006

excitements ownz self doubt...

looks like this is the final week of my HWL dream. it started about 5 months ago, and BAMM ! its the final week now. the server is still down. tomorrow morning 5am will be my final grind week. the sheer excitement of the idea of getting HWL the next server down..its has overshadowed the self doubt. and of cos maybe that i got 6/10 for the presenation today, and complete my assignment 1 day b4 due date :) i am proud of myself. acctually hitting my short term goals for melbroune and also improving on the studdy side of things.

on another note, i will be going back to malaysia post BC. nov 18/19. depends on when i get the flgith back. today i told my boss that i will be "quitting" my job by then. i think thats the only way i can go home for the holidays. many of you probably wont agree wiht me. you would think why dont i spend my holidays here and make tonnes of $. well i feel that spending time at home with my frens n family is worth waaaaaay more then the money i can make here in 3 months time. and also my dad will be scheduled for the by-pass, so i will be there for good or bad outcome. no amount of money is worth it if my dad doesnt make it thru and me being in melbroune.

so that about it from me now. nothing else really matters. in life its all bout the studies, the HWL, the friends and the family. the moneys is always there for you there to make. the quetsion is when n how much you want to make...thats all.

GG

- nubz future HWL Dahsyat

2 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger Shar said...

Akan jadi dahsyhat if u balik tak jumpa saya

 
At 2:49 AM, Blogger Mogg said...

hahaha. i try my best to do the right thing only la. where got change change all lol. i still same ol' morgan ok ! lols

only soon to be HWL Dahsyat :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home