Sunday, August 27, 2006

the morgan that never was....

its been a while since my last post. the blogspot was down i think. i tried to login a few times but failed. lotsa thigns happen. had a few talk to a few people on how to apporach my job arrangement. not too happy wiht the current pacakage. after calculation, i am getting about aud 5.00 less per hour. it does add up in the long run. thank you to those who helped me out. made up my mind and mustered up the courage to counter propose my management. hope to see what they think.

also, i have an exam next week. on accoutnings. its said that the passing rate for this subject is low compared to other subject. what did i get myself into now :( then a financial statement, profit /loss statement and balance sheet due this friday. and 2 more assignemtns next week. thre goes the HWL quest. speed bumps.

i use to think, that my father is always limiting my ability to improve and suceed in life. cos he never agrees on any of my ideas or the way i do things. and i even told myself that, after he passes away, i will be able to do whatever i wanted to do and be that successful man in my mind. even until today i still think this. sadly this is a very stupid reason. the fact, its not my dad that is limiting my skills, its myself. i always allow him to talk down to me and creating doubt in myself. some say its for my own good. other say just ignore it. well i think, parents should feed their childs mind with positive thought intead of always treating them as though they dont know what they are talking about. i mean. even if it leads to the child trying out the actualy idea, and even if he/she fails, its still a valueble lesson. maybe why my dad always talks down to me is because he wants to protect me. a noble gesture i guess. but the more you want to protect your child the weaker he/she becomes. fact!

what do you think ?

GG

3 Comments:

At 2:53 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Who do you always not use capital letters for the beginning of new sentences? unique...hmmm

I bet you use proper punctuations for all your exams, assignments and letters.

Fuck the father; damn that cow,
Be a real man; do it your style,
Let them see who's the great child,
Fail the exams, play your WOW!.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

Well its all in your hands :)
I was broheught up in a diffrent manner compared to you , but none the less i believe that hes right. So my advise is build your life around it or prove that he's wrong. Either way its your life

:) take care

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Mogg said...

its a habit i guess. yeah i do use punctuations for my exams n etc =)

BURNING CRUSADE - Nov 17th ! get it here !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home