Sunday, September 10, 2006

i dont believe it....



the week in a post.

well i still dont belive it, i got 16.5/20 for my accountings test. way better than i had expected. its a very good result i think :) so now for the final exams which is 80%. that will be on the end of octoboer i hope. will study hardcore after i hit HWL. thats the action plan.

well stil am not paid. this thursday will be 3 weeks. not going well for me int he financial dept. i already told my dad on my situation and the working conditions. me going back is not a very good idea, it seem. it would improper to have an employee who goes for a 3 month holiday. well i think thats a very good reason. so after thinking bout it, i think i'll reconsider remaining here after my finals are over. another part of my action plan for the year 2006 lol.

WOW, currently i am standing #2 for the week. the leader deerhead, is rumours to be banned. well i am not sure how long. but i hope its long enough just for me to get #1 this week. it will push me 35% more into rank 13. then i'll be at 13.50 mark this server down. also today, i got my 1st ever hate post in the Kil'Jaeden Realm Forums. lol. thats nice =) people acctually know me ! jaja.

" i R nub SHAMAN !!! pls tell all your alliance frens to kill me !! "

kkthxbye

dont too bad this week. only a few more things to accomplish. then i can be all whoevers.
GG.

clerks 2 on tuesday night.
pst if interested.

GG, time to start on some assignments =)

2 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger ming said...

congrats man..congrats!

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Mogg said...

thank thansk tyhanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home