Sunday, September 03, 2006

update from melbourne

dear all,
well 1 assignment down, whihc i dont think i'll get high marks. and 1 test also same case. i tell you, this accounting thing is hard. its as hard as add math was for me back in form 5. ish. well 1 presentaion and 1 assignment to go. these 2 is only theory. shouldnt be that difficult.

well as for wow, did 717k for the week. with 1.5 days left to server down, we are hoping to hit 1M. not out of reach now :) after rank 13, is 3 or 4 week to rank 14 =) then my journey will be over. after long last :) well for now, its grind grind grind :) i am for sure going for HWL now.

anyhow, they didnt get back to me on my job thingy, but i think i just be doing the night shift + 4 working hrs per week. its the fairest deal i can prove to them. or at least until they counter offer me.

as for the many people that never hear from me for the pass 2 months. i know i owe many ppl , its not that i have forgotten you. its just that i am busy doing stuff. and thinking on what to write. kinda stuck in a "De javu" lol. just making sure it doesnt repeat itself 100% the same as last time.

bottom line is... get my priorities straight =)

have a great day.

time to cook some, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home