Friday, October 06, 2006

spam spam spam [ME]

First and foremost, I have studied in St.Xaviers Primary and St. Xaviers Institution in Penang, Malaysia for my PMR and SPM grade 2(O level equivalent). I left high school at the year 1998. Soon after that, I enrolled and graduated from PSDC in Malaysia with Second Class honors in Electronic / Electrical Engineering in the year 2003.Upon completing, I worked as a Production Floor Supervisor for a semiconductor services company. There, my role was to teach new operators on how to perform their duties, to plan ahead and scheduling jobs depending on urgencies, handling and determine the number of workers needed per day, be readily available to support and liaise with store personnel to ensure the smooth operation of the production floor and making routine stock check to ensure there is sufficient raw materials. I handled about 40 operators with 2 other fellow supervisors. While working, I enrolled myself into a multi level marketing program where I led and also encouraged my team members to hit their respective quota and sometimes give business presentations to people who were interested in my line. I also attended a few seminars on self motivation and character building.On the entrepreneurial capacity, I started venturing into the online trading or E-commerce at the age of 15. This idea caught my eye because of the freedom it provided, the variety of countries which I can venture into and the ability to make more profit due the fluctuation of the exchange rates. I have endeavored in different types of marketing and trading areas throughout the years. I started with the local online trading site, local trade forum, but have been on a steady client of ebay.com for the pass 5 years. Just recently I have ventured into the Japanese online market. In addition to selling online, I in turn buy online and sell to my local customer base thru a weekly booth at a local mall.The items I trade with are mostly old second hand toys, card and others.

- just thought i would post about my pass here.

GG

2 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Dan said...

i used to be a seed.

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Mogg said...

/lol

com psu dead. need to get it repalced asap. if not will miss the raid n QQ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home