Monday, October 02, 2006

the chapter in wow has ended

hey all.
didnt update much on ma blog, with wow out of the way. nothing is exciting anymore. well maybe some assingments , exams n etc. feeling for this girl. etc etc. you know the drill.
my wow account has expired. so its likely i will reload after tomorrow. anyways, with 30 days left to my finals. i have 3 assignments, left and lotsa studying to do. ontop of everything, i need to make/earn about aud 2000.00 so pay for my holiday back to malaysia this semester end. with less then 6 weeks left, its going to be reeal tight. but alas, if i fail i'll juts have to delay my trip back :( so thats the goal for these few weeks.

1 - 3 assignments.
2 - 3 exams
3 - make aud 2000.00
4 - secure my ticket home and my lodging for the next semester.
5 - i kinda have some feeling for this girl....as per normal dont know what to do la.

thats about it for now. nothing else. my life is going to be as boring as the other international students here.

Ps - cant wait to get home !!

/roar

GG

1 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Blogger Mogg said...

as soon as i make my plane ticket , i will !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home