Sunday, April 02, 2006

First off day in 7 weeks !

yeah, finally i got my off day. after a whole 7 weeks. went for some good pork spare ribs again. this time at lygon street. the most happening street after the F1 today. was so packed. and ferrari had 2 roadshows. chicks dancing in hot pants to whats ever music. and the hot hot cars. its all parked along the whoel road. awesome. and now i am still trying to finish my 200k words essay X 2. didnt even made the half way point yet. ah! the distractions lol. o well. and got our 1st potential customer for my groups business plan.. selling computers to students UNIPC MELBOURNE - i FINALLY am in a registered business :) do let me know those who wanna sell to me ... lol. bye bye !
had another dream bout her again last night.... normal i guess.. o not ? hmm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home