Saturday, April 01, 2006

hahah ! 1st time i used up all the blog word limit !

lol yeah ! its deleted somehting iw anted to say.

its was a fairly good night. all in good fun =) miss every single one fo ya !
no doubt on that note. be abck in november -) and hopefulyl i'll make enough $ to buy my return ticket to melbourne lol. oh yeah. need a holiday trip ok? i knida jelous of ppl traveling lioa lol. me also dont wanna be left out. EKKEKEEKEK
peace out !
:)

sleep time. its now 1.30 am, i am now 1.4 drunkness hahaha.

are you going to be my girl ?
she didint reply my sms
:(

sad o sad o ?
idk la..
the distance is doing me bad. hahahahaa
no ?
:)

aigght

and a " wo hen hao " to all !!!!!!


:)

1 Comments:

At 3:53 AM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

JAnga minum dan pikat pompuan ..bahaya untuk kesextan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home