Friday, February 24, 2006

my fourteen post !

today is saturday. last night was crazy. remember the party thingy ? well it diodnt go well for me >.< one of them came back drunk. puked in one of the guest room while i was trying to troubleshoot "no power" problem. then moved them into another room. so our fren was taken into my room. left him in the bathroom to puke out all the bad stuff. and drank lotsa water :)
and i had a few more call last night. and was he took over the bed for the night. and me was on the couch , make shift bed. oh well. had a really cranky sleep. and to top things up. an early check in. 7am. another call >.< so settled that, went back to sleep. then woke up at 4pm until now. oh yeah. no one else is here. me + alicia the other receptionist manning the front desk today. and thats that la. so waiting for my cousin to come n bring over my hdd + w3 cd , crack etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home