Wednesday, August 02, 2006

day 3 - entreprenerial ventures II

yo.
day 3 of school. nothing fancy. woke up early again. too early if u ask me. took my bath then headed over to uni. no breakfast today. as usual this was a follow up subject of last sem. all the lecturers were the same. skipped class at about 11.15 am. all my classes are suppose to end by 12.30pm. went to have lunch wiht my classmates. didnt eat much except for fries. lol. dieting la. slowly.

when i got back to office. pula went for lunch with sarah and sam. yummy chinese food. lol. ate alot. there goes my diet huh :(

so anyways, i got back at about 2pm. to play WOW. played for until 6 pm then issac came. issac is mr bean's member lama. so soon to be my member baru la i think. he also plays wow. a 60 warrior runnig his own guild with his GF la. she is a druid so ngam la :)
after that we lepak then went makan. i got myself some SUBWAY. its a healthy sandwhich bar. dieting here i come :) so that was about it la. then i got back to office to play wow. i gotta a feeling that i am replicating my lifestyle back in PG. i dont wanna go back to my comfort zone.

o well.
kk. time to sleep
:)
nights all.

"girls girls, wow wow, school school, work work.

po pi ! po pi ! ang kong po pi ! "

2 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

Girls..and u no comments for now ler.. but diet very easy.. just target wht u did back in nets 4 that day .... like play 100 wsg or better yet 100 of wht ever BG .. then just eat 1 meal after hat of go to sleep str8.... that shud fix it...AND DONT COME TO PENANG... later all efforts gone in 60 seconds.bolywood version starring Morgan Khan

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it 1991 subaru legacy transmission problems anime seat covers Connecticut general life insurance human resources

 

Post a Comment

<< Home