Tuesday, August 01, 2006

day 2 - managing a growing business

what zzhappening all,
as per normal... one of my trustee classmates woke me up at 730am la. ish. teruk la him. always wan. potong my sleep time. then i sleep back until 830am(normal wake up time). then met up and had a sausage bun for breaky. yum yum !!

got into class at about 915am. it starts at 930am. met a few fellows fomr the last sem. talked about some holiday tib bits la. lol. then the lecture started. conducted by one of the lecturers last sem. so not too bad la. btw i got all credit for all my 4 subjects YEAH ! not a total waste =) but today as a weak will to food. we (my 5 frens and me) skiped the second part of the lecture to go eat la >.< o well. its true... the to get a to a man is through his stomach.. for me it is. so ladies, pls take note ! lol.

had a good lunch. then all of us got back to my place and chill out. then after all left i played wow in the office. then the 2 office girls pula angry at me... cos i was suppose to go for lunch wiht them.. then i pula ter-forget !!! ish !! lol ! now all angry la. but nm la they said i can take them to dinner on sunday night to make back la.

wow for about a good 4 hours. got like 20k HP. hope enough to slowly up my rank again. now its 12.30 am. might log in to check on it. class is at 930am again tomorrow. lol.

nights all.

"you must know what you want out of life!"
thats is the most important thing ever. remember it.

4 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

no he`ll be just called Dr. HWL Morgan PPK. He will lecturer us on PvP 101

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Mogg said...

yea yea yea. wait la. sure will reach HWL ok =)

girls girls girls. which guy dont want girl ?

i am a guy after all ok =)

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Some things are just inevitable...

Get rare toys = lelong to get $$
Get HWL in WoW = eBay accounts to get $$
Get babies from chicks = sell to get $$

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

Attn : Morgan Ramachandramo

Please kindly send me ur account number anway n means possible , or the funds will be donated to Baboons Funds off WWF save the baboon King

Ok tang Q

 

Post a Comment

<< Home