Tuesday, May 09, 2006

THANK YOU !!!

- thank you to god for putting me on this awesome planet.
- thank you to all my family who love me, despite all the immposible things that i have done.
- thank you to all my friends who care for me, for forgiving all the stupid things that i have done.
- thank you to all the poeple that help me in my life, for if it wasnt for you, i'll wouldnt be here now.
- thank you to all the people who never gave up on me, if not i wouldnt have achieved what i wanted.
- thank you to all the people who doubt me, for it gives me the drive to proof you wrong.
- thank you to all the girls that turned me down, for now i am a better man.
- thank you to all the girls who didnt turn me down, for it was a good expirience.
- thank you to all the new friends i made, if not i'll be one lonely person.
- thank you to all who understood me, if not i would have been a fool amongst others.
- thank you to all the people that i know. its a good run. its still running.

school life is hard =( still lotsa homework to do. o well.
see ya.
enjoy !

and thank you for reading.

3 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

Eh this ... sounds like some GRAMMY AWARD winners speech man ..

None the less thank you

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey psycho no beep wonder u dont answer ur msn, u're either: dead drunk, sexed up on WOW, spooging on eBay, watching other ppl on tv spooging each other.

But at least i know u're still alive!! lol.

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Mogg said...

kekeke
yeah la
now practicing ma !
lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home