Tuesday, May 16, 2006

my first "date" in melbourne !

sweet day..today i went to the office looking for her.. but she wasnt there. so i went to class. awating to conduct our presentation. but the lecturer had an emergency so cancelled the class. then i got home to the office. there she was, sitting on the desk =) i felt a tingling feeling. as usual me being the shy guy... just greeted everyone else in the office. to avoid any suspicion. yadah yadah yadah. we were on msn. so as i was going to ask her out for lunch, she asked me out over the office. lol. oh the timing. while concealing my excitement. i agreed. in my heart " YES LA !! got the DATE lioa la !! YES LA !" a little ranting inside. haha. anyways... abck to my day.. at about 11.30 we went for lunch. she said she liked hainanese chicken rice. so we went to the singapore hawker centre . not too bad. but thats the only shop which have the burnt chicken instead of the steamed one. i dont like the steamed one :( we made our order. 2 brunt hainanese chicken rice. lol. talk some. then when i was liek reachin for my money......i had only 5.00. i was like OMG OMG !!!
wah lau eh ! paiseh man this time ! 1st time in my life, i go out on a "date" with a girl, i got no money ! serious lo ! lioa la. 1st impression already liek this. ish, no chance la :( then i had to walk back to the office and borrow 10.00 off sammy( errol's brother) but luckily this all was discovered before the food came lo. and not at the counter, if not. ish. lagi paiseh ! but luckily we both had a good laugh over it. not too bad la =) so yeah. that was my 1st "date" in melbourne. she said she enjoyed my company. that should be a good sign =) hope its true. hehe
aight. wow time. see yas !

2 Comments:

At 2:06 AM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

haahhahahHAHAHAHhAHAHHQHQHQHQHQ

mogG u make me laugh... but seems and sounds good to me :)

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Mogg said...

kekeke
normal la !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home