Thursday, December 22, 2005

happy holidays = merry christmas + happy new year !

well i am having a xmas BBQ thing on 24th dec night. chicken, pork hot dogs, lamb, burgers + pizza. all are invited ! please send tell before you come - 016 491 6644 ! and a KFC dinner with my grandma on 25th dec evening. also, all invited, PST also ! so today was another day. went to repair my friends com, but it turned out that his HDD died. so no good i done. well he got the replacement, and is now repairing it himself. pwn some DOTA players. felt good after 2 days of not playing. oh oh. ate some nice hokkien + lor mee near SG2. awesome food. and CHEAP ! well didnt do muhc in WOW land. my internet connection sucked a$$ and got DCed very often due to bad bad lag. still liking my cousin more then the other 2 girls. no change there. she called me yesterday and gave me her MSN + email addy. lols. why? i do not know. hope good things happen on that =) enjoy !

2 Comments:

At 3:57 AM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

Looks like its mating season MOIte.... kah kah you can chose which ever that pleases you SIRE

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

eeerrmmm aro boss say dok cari babi halal bleh dapat kah .. kat u punya bbq. ni lapak ne.. :P


pls get back wif me soon yer... i is very particular wif my babi`s :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home