Friday, December 16, 2005

the HOUSE knows !

well i personally think the HOUSE knows about my leaving to AUS. so now its giving me the BAD respsonse. this morning i came into my room to discover that there is a puddle of water in the middle of it. that means the roof is leaking. next as you know, my com is not working. i now dont think its anything wrong with it. it think is the electricity now. i mean, when ever i turn on my com, my whole room flickers. i really am thinking, its out to get me >.< so today, more of repairing my dying com. haven't been wowing for the pas 3 days. i just hope the HOUSE will start to realise that my going is better path for my future. so thats that. oh yeah. i wont be going to for the girl's birthday party. dont have the $ nor the mindset atm.
enjoy !

1 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Blogger Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

relak la bra-der

 

Post a Comment

<< Home