Sunday, November 20, 2005

FRIENDS ! who are they really ?


most probably this should be all about my friends. but i have a few too many to talk about all of them.we all have friends. be they good ones or bad ones. friends are friends. anyways. to one of my friend, CONGRATULATIONS !! on the 4th outlet ! may it bring good tidings !! so some others.. i am leaving on 9th FEB 2006. will miss you all. to a few, although you see less of me, it doesn't mean i hate you. its that we have less or nothing in common anymore. to those who see me the most. i am sorry, but i am a human being also and do make mistakes. to those who i like, if i told you i liked you. i do sincerely mean it. to those who i didnt tell, i am just a shy little boy. probably afraid of rejection or fear what lies ahead if you accpet. and to those who i left out, i am so sorry. and to those who think they know me. do you really ?? and never jugde me until you do !!
enjoy !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home